As most of you guys (well the people that follow me on social media) know, my dad was diagnosed with cancer a couple of years ago. Luckily for us he was one of the lucky ones that made a full recovery but I’m surrounded by people who haven’t been so lucky which is why my partnership this week with Marie Curie means so much!
Soooo, the aim of the campaign is to get groups of people together in order to have a tea party, with all funds raised going to Marie Curie. For those of you wanting to get involved, follow the details and find out how to get yourselves involved!
I thought I’d get you guys started off with a muffin recipe. Enjoy!
What you will need:
250g butter (soft)
3 large eggs
2tsp vanilla extract/essence
12 cupcake/muffin cases
1. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees for a fan assisted oven or 200 degrees for a non fan assisted oven
2.Mix the butter and sugar together by hand or using a mixer
3. Add the eggs and mix thoroughly
4. Add the vanilla extract and mix again
5. Mix in the flour until it makes a soft batter
6. Fill the cupcake/muffin cases 3/4 of the way up
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until your skewer comes out clean once the muffin is prodded