My name is Chikumo Fiseko, I am twenty-eight, a full-time nomad, content creator, blogger, podcaster and marketing consultant based between Belfast, Northern Ireland and South Yorkshire, England.
I am a mango obsessed foodie that loves to document the highs and lows of life, mental health and running a business. I am also a proud plant mum hoping to one day have parts of my home resembling a jungle…
I initially started the blog back around 2010 as an online diary where I could talk about the difficulties of growing up in two cultures and as a place to offer my friends advice. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that those diary entries and my love for taking pictures of food would turn into a career. In 2016 I learned I could monetise my blog and haven’t looked back since – I laugh at the fact I was one made fun of for taking pictures of food and now I get paid to do it!
- – I started my first business (Mostly Muffins) when I was 15 and it supported me through the pandemic
- – After creating some user generated content for brands, I have modelled for two brands
- – I worked from 6 countries (and multiple cities) across 5 months in 2021
- – I’ve built my work life around my anxiety and depression which I talk very openly about e.g. you will normally find me working between 11pm and 2am
- – My NPD (new product development) work as a consultant allowed me to pitch to and get products into four of the main supermarkets
I have been featured in many publications and outlets such as BBC, TG4, Metro, Newstalk and the Belfast Telegraph to name a few.